Your Complete Satisfaction Is Our Primary Concern
ItemGrabber wants to be sure that every purchase is the right one for you. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return most items in their original packaging within 15 days of purchase for a replacement or full refund. Consider that our handshake. We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make however there are some products for which we cannot accept returns due to manufacturer policies. See below for complete details on restricted items.
Defective / Damaged Merchandise
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective, please contact Customer Service within 5 days of delivery. Please inspect all items carefully upon delivery. Any visible damage must be noted at time of delivery to file a shipping claim.
Wrong Item Or Change Of Heart
If you ordered the wrong item or have changed your mind please contact us within 15 days of receipt of the item. We will be happy to provide a refund for any items you do not want. A restocking fee of 15% may apply. Please note, you will not be credited for the shipping charges and you will be responsible for return freight charges. Not all items are covered by our return policy. Be sure to check the list of items for which we cannot accept returns due to manufacturer policies.
Exceptions and Non-Returnable Items
- Technology: Technology products may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase with Original Receipt, in original packaging and with UPC code intact. If product box is opened, we will offer an exchange only. A 15% Restocking Fee will be applied if box is missing any components. This applies to all technology products including, without limitation: Computers, Monitors, Cameras, Camcorders, Projectors, GPS, Printers, Copiers, Faxes, Shredders, Telephones, Wireless Technology, MP3s, TVs, DVD Players, Media, Hard Drives, Peripherals, Accessories and Software. Opened software may be exchanged for the same item only. Please remove all personal data from returned/exchanged product. ItemGrabber is not responsible for any personal data left in or on a returned/exchanged product.
- Furniture: Furniture in new condition, unassembled, in original packaging, with Original Receipt and with UPC code intact may be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, returns on stocked furniture are subject to freight and/or restocking charges, and must be in new condition. Freight and/or restocking charges shall not exceed fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the items needing re-stocking.
- Special Order Products: Special order products may not be returned or exchanged. This includes items that are not stocked in one of our warehouses and/or are indicated as SPECIAL ORDER.
ItemGrabber will use commercially reasonable efforts to replace discontinued items with an alternative available item in the event an item that was initially offered is discontinued. Items may be discontinued at any time, without notice to Customer.
Returning an item is simple. Contact our Customer Service department via email or call us toll-free at 1 (888) 484-4426 and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will take care of everything for you. If you are not happy and merchandise is unopened or in new condition with original packaging (this includes all components, manuals, accessories, etc.) we will be happy to process an exchange or refund. If item being returned is not defective or damaged, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
IMPORTANT! Obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER and Return Address. We are unable to accept unauthorized returns, so please be sure to contact our Customer Service Department prior to returning any items to us.
- Email our Customer Service Department at [email protected] or call 1 (888) 484-4426 between 6am and 5pm PST. You will need to provide our Customer Service Representative with the following information:
- Company Name
- Order Number
- Item number of item(s) to be returned
- Condition of items to be returned
- Reason for Return Request
- Clearly mark your Return Authorization number on the shipping label of your return package. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX ITSELF OR THE MANUFACTURER MAY DENY THE RETURN.
- Mail your returned items to the address provided by our Customer Service Department.
- The goods associated with your Return Authorization must be post-dated within 7 days of Return Authorization issuance.
- No returns will be accepted on merchandise returned over 30 days from the issuance of the Return Authorization number.
- We strongly suggest the use of a shipping method that can track packages. You are responsible for properly insuring the item(s) being returned.
- Return credit is issued only for product total and does not include shipping and/or handling charges.
- Return credit will only be issued to items returned in the same condition as sold, with original packaging, manuals, registration cards and accessories. Refund will be processed once the products has been received, inspected and tested.
- Return labels for defective or damaged items must be printed within 10 days and are valid for 25 days from date of customer receipt. If the return label is not used within the 25 day timeframe, the Return Authorization and associated refund will be canceled. You will be responsible for any costs related to the reshipment of merchandise.
Refunds and Credits
Credits are typically posted to your credit card within 15-20 days after we receive the returned merchandise. This allows for 5 days of processing at our warehouse, up to 5 days of processing for our Returns Department and up to 10 days of processing by your financial institution. You can check the status of your return at any time by contacting one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives.