We offer FREE shipping on all qualifying orders.
Order by 3:00 p.m. local time and your order will be delivered FREE within 1 to 5 days between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday, within our local delivery areas. Larger items excluded. Subject to product availability. Some items are excluded from free shipping as detailed below. We reserve the right to choose the best method of shipment on all orders that qualify for Free Shipping.
Orders not qualifying or outside our local delivery areas may incur delivery fees.
If you have executed a separate written agreement with ItemGrabber with delivery terms that differ from those set forth herein, the delivery terms of that written agreement shall govern. Special orders not available in Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, or Guam. We reserve the right to determine the delivery method used to fulfill your order. Additional delivery fees may apply for custom items, certain furniture, technology, industrial, janitorial, and food service items. ItemGrabber’s delivery rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Please call customer service at 1 (888) 484-4426 or your account representative for additional details.
Furniture Delivery Rates and Policy
- In-stock furniture orders under 70 lbs. (based on total order weight) will be delivered at no extra charge to a ground-floor location. Delivery date may be within 2-3 days based on the volume of orders. Unpacking will not be provided by third-party delivery services.
- Non-stocked furniture will be delivered to a ground floor location in the manufacturer’s shipping carton at no additional charge.
- Furniture assembly service is available upon request for an additional fee. This can be arranged with a customer service representative, by calling 1 (888) 484-4426. This service is usually performed within 2-3 days after the merchandise is delivered.
- Preferred delivery service is available for security and anti-theft chests/files and fire safes for an additional fee. Please call 1 (888) 484-4426 at the time of purchase to arrange for preferred delivery service. This service includes delivery, unpacking, set up, and removal of debris. Deliveries requiring multiple flights of stairs may require additional charges.
Some orders may require additional shipping charges (surcharges) based on size, special handling, or delivery area. Please note, if you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of an item with a surcharge, please contact our customer service department, we will try to adjust the charges on multiple quantity orders.
Shipping Method Options
In order to offer the most economical shipping rates and most reliable service, we ship all orders via a traceable method. Depending upon the size of your order we will ship via UPS, FedEx, the USPS or a common carrier freight line.
- Delivery Times: 1 to 5 Business Days within the contiguous United States
- Service Days: Monday – Friday excluding holidays
- Delivery Area: The continental US (Additional shipping charges may apply for Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands).
- Exceptions: We DO NOT ship to Post Office Boxes or Private Mail Box Locations.
Freight Line Shipping
- Oversized/Heavy Items: Some of our larger and heavier items are delivered via Oversized Delivery or Standard Truck Delivery. Additional shipping charges will apply based on the weight/size of the item. These charges are applied in addition to standard shipping and handling charges for each item.
- If an order will be delivered via freight line, you will be contacted to arrange a window of time for delivery. Orders shipped via freight line to a residential address are strictly delivered curbside. The freight company will typically assess additional fees for any delivery beyond normal curbside delivery and will contact you directly with any additional charges. Our fees do not include any delivery service beyond curbside. Customers are responsible for any extra charges incurred for any extra services. In addition, customers are responsible for additional charges incurred due to missed delivery appointments or re-deliveries.
Hazardous and Other Items
Hazmat items may also incur delivery surcharges because of the additional handling and processing time to ship these items. Due to federal and state shipping regulations, some items cannot be shipped via plane. These items can only be shipped using the standard Ground delivery service.